SUPPORT THE APPRENTICE & ENSEMBLE ARTIST PROGRAMS
Australia's next generation of performers
Direct Debit Terms and Conditions
The Direct Debit Service is contracted with Fat Zebra Pty Ltd ACN 154 014 785, APCA User ID Number 50257 and will collect the Instalments due. Outlined are your obligations when undertaking a Direct Debit arrangement and what our obligations are to you as your Direct Debit provider.
Debiting your account
- By accepting the terms and conditions and providing us with a valid instructions, you have authorised us to arrange for funds to be debited from your account.
- We will only arrange for funds to be debited from your account as authorised in the Direct Debit Request.
- If the debit day falls on a day that is not a banking day, we may direct your financial institution to debit your account on the following banking day. If you are unsure about which day your account has or will be debited you should ask your financial institution.
Amendments by us
We may vary any details of this agreement or a Direct Debit Request at any time by giving you at least fourteen (14) days written notice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account to allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with the Direct Debit Request.
- If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment:
- you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution;
- you may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us; and
- you must arrange for the debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct
- If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly or as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query quickly.Alternatively you can take it up directly with your financial institution.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging for your financial institution to adjust your account (including interest and charges) accordingly.We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
- If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.
You should check:
- Your account details which you have provided to us are correct by checking them against a recent account statement; and
- With your financial institution before completing the Direct Debit Request if you have any queries about how to complete the Direct Debit Request.
- We will keep all information (including your account details) in your Direct Debit Request confidential.We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
- We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement, including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim.